What If?

>> Friday, August 17, 2012

Have you ever thought of the 2 "WHAT IFs" sa ating buhay?

Ang unang what-if ay "what if I die too early"?
Tulad ni Francis M who died at age 44 leaving behind his wife and 8 kids.

Huwag naman sana, pero "what if"?
Paano na ang aking mga anak at asawa?
Sino ang magbabayad ng pang-araw araw nilang gastusin?
Ng upa, kuryente at tubig?
Paano na ang tuition fees ng aking mga anak?

Ang ikalawang what-if naman ay "What if I live too long"?
What if I live upto 83 katulad ni Tito Dolphy?
When I'm in my 70s, most probably wala na akong monthly salary because I will be too old to work.
And most probably by that time, may mga sakit na rin ako na common sa mga may edad.

Enough kaya ang savings ko for my daily needs?
Who will pay for my maintenance medicines? Pang-hypertension, pang-diabetes..
What if i get hospitalized?
If kunin na ako ni Lord, paano ang aking pamburol at panglibing?
Ayokong maging pabigat sa aking pamilya dahil sa mga financial needs ko.

Medyo morbid kung iisipin but these are life's CERTAINTIES.
Siguradong isang araw ay haharapin natin ito.

Either WE DIE TOO EARLY or WE LIVE TOO LONG.

And these 2 what-ifs can be answered by getting yourself or your family an insurance or an investment.

Kapamilya, insured ka na ba?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is my attempt to document the bits and pieces of my life. It also serves as a reference for things I need to remember every now and then, like activating UnliText, among other things.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP